IT for business leaders
masterIT's video series
challenge the norm
Challenge the Norm
One of our favorite sayings at masterIT is, “Conventional wisdom stinks, and is usually given by sleeping people.”
Technology can be a very disruptive force in business. That disruption can be leveraged or cause pain. The choice is up to us. Depending on convention and “The way we have always done it before” can lead to tremendous pain. Make no mistake, masterIT is built upon best practices and process. We apply best practices when we look at our client’s infrastructure, applications and workflow, we always ask the question, “How can we improve it?”
The way we approach improvement is to look at the top IT trends in any given vertical we serve and ask the client how they see the trends – are they innovations that will bring productivity and profitability? Typically, these are trends our clients are too busy to research. That is part of the value of the relationship with masterIT. How we do it is with each client’s fractional CIO from masterIT incorporating the discussion in our regularly scheduled review meetings called STAMPs (Steering Team Action Meeting and Planning). Learn more about masterIT...
Do any of these look familiar? If so, contact us today:
• "I'm confused about my IT spending and the result I'm getting"
• "My current IT provider is over promising and under delivering"
• “I’m fed up with my IT solution”
• “I run the rest of my business like a business. It’s time to run IT like a business”
• "The way we used to handle IT no longer works for us"
• "My IT guy just left. What do I do now?"
• "I want to hear another perspective on our IT issues"
• "I have no idea where we're headed in the future with our IT"
• "Is the cloud right for our situation/needs?"
• "Our IT is so messed up, I don't know where to begin"
• "I’m tired of the peaks and valleys in my IT spend"
• "I'm not sure my current IT provider is doing everything right"
Here's what our clients say:
Who we are
masterIT serves mid-south organizations with 20-500 employees. We help them leverage technology to be their market leaders.
If you're ready for a better IT outcome, contact us to start a conversation.