IT for business leaders
masterIT's video series
myth #2: internal IT does not necessarily mean better service
Internal IT does Not Necessarily Mean Better Service
Technology today requires a village approach. Security, email management, end-user support, project management, consulting, all require specific expertise. It is very difficult, if not impossible, for one or a few internal IT people to have the certifications and experience to deliver technology in a consistent manner. Additionally, most companies do not have the internal qualification to recruit, interview, train, motivate or hold accountable that type of team member. Finally, in reality, one help desk person can only help one person at a time. The question then becomes, “Who has to wait?”
You need a village of qualified specialist ready to help you leverage your technology to be your market leader; you need masterIT. Learn more about masterIT...
Do any of these look familiar? If so, contact us today:
• "I'm confused about my IT spending and the result I'm getting"
• "My current IT provider is over promising and under delivering"
• “I’m fed up with my IT solution”
• “I run the rest of my business like a business. It’s time to run IT like a business”
• "The way we used to handle IT no longer works for us"
• "My IT guy just left. What do I do now?"
• "I want to hear another perspective on our IT issues"
• "I have no idea where we're headed in the future with our IT"
• "Is the cloud right for our situation/needs?"
• "Our IT is so messed up, I don't know where to begin"
• "I’m tired of the peaks and valleys in my IT spend"
• "I'm not sure my current IT provider is doing everything right"
Here's what our clients say:
Who we are
masterIT serves mid-south organizations with 20-500 employees. We help them leverage technology to be their market leaders.
If you're ready for a better IT outcome, contact us to start a conversation.