IT for business leaders
masterIT's video series
the IT conversation I wish I had years ago
The IT Conversation I Wish I had Years Ago
There are 4 core factors in business technology, despite endlessly evolving, they represent a basic understanding of technology that all business leaders should know. We will start with mobility and cloud. Then we will introduce cybersecurity and vertical IT trends.
Mobility, most businesses wish that they would have better planned how to deal with BYOD (bring your own device) policy. Cloud, we have also seen Cloud adopters return to on-premise infrastructure due to security and bandwidth issues. Cybersecurity, security breaches, and ransomware viruses now have everyone’s attention. Cybersecurity is now one of the biggest risks that small and medium businesses face. Vertical IT trends, clients ask us what technology trends can best impact their operations and competitiveness.
It is important to masterIT to understand the business objectives first, then ask the questions about how technology can best leverage it. masterIT provides our clients with a dedicated fractional chief information officer who walks them through these issues.
We meet a lot of organizations who are in pain in one of these areas because they do not have an effective and proactive process to ensure ongoing success in these areas. masterIT can solve that pain. Let's talk, and you may find yourself feeling that you just had - the IT conversation I wish I had years ago. Learn more about masterIT...
Do any of these look familiar? If so, contact us today:
• "I'm confused about my IT spending and the result I'm getting"
• "My current IT provider is over promising and under delivering"
• “I’m fed up with my IT solution”
• “I run the rest of my business like a business. It’s time to run IT like a business”
• "The way we used to handle IT no longer works for us"
• "My IT guy just left. What do I do now?"
• "I want to hear another perspective on our IT issues"
• "I have no idea where we're headed in the future with our IT"
• "Is the cloud right for our situation/needs?"
• "Our IT is so messed up, I don't know where to begin"
• "I’m tired of the peaks and valleys in my IT spend"
• "I'm not sure my current IT provider is doing everything right"
Here's what our clients say:
Who we are
masterIT serves mid-south organizations with 20-500 employees. We help them leverage technology to be their market leaders.
If you're ready for a better IT outcome, contact us to start a conversation.