Remote Engineering Team Member
To Resolve and Communicate client issues to the highest degree possible. To own an issue from start to finish and to see that the entire process is documented in such a way other Engineers can understand.
- Taking ownership of any ticket or project task assigned to you and seeing it through completion for all inbound/outbound calls
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to troubleshoot and resolve networking issues including but not limited to DHCP, TCP/IP, DNS, server issues, desktop issues, spyware, and viruses
- Must have solid understanding of basic Microsoft Applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access (versions 2010 and 2013)
- Create and work support desk tickets to final resolution
Working with Remote Operating Center when required or when tickets need escalation
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to Support Desk tickets
- Provide first-level contact and problem resolution for all users with hardware, software and applications issues
- Resolve as many user-reported problems as expertise permits using available tools and following procedures and policies for the handling of support cases
- Maintain certifications in the IT industry, i.e., SonicWall, MCSE, and others
- Review and update Support Desk documentation as assigned
- Organization and planning
- Calm under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and follow through on projects to completion
- Shows initiative and acts independently to resolve problems
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate by phone or in person
- Demonstrated ability to achieve successful outcomes in handling difficult situations and customers in a professional manner
- Knowledge of information technology and company products and services
- Demonstrated analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail
Who we are
masterIT serves mid-south organizations with 20-500 employees. We help them leverage technology to be their market leaders.
If you're ready for a better IT outcome, contact us to start a conversation.