IT for business leaders
masterIT's video series
myth #3: you are not really that dependent on technology
You are Not Really that Dependent on Technology
When we meet an organization for the first time, we often hear, “We really are not that dependent on technology. Our line of business application and email are in the cloud, and that is pretty much all we use.” Interesting. What about security, accounting, application integration, end-user support, and business continuity?” In other words, what would happen, not to you, but to your client, if a technology disruption or disaster happened to you?
The vast majority of us are more dependent on technology than we have ever been. Imagine losing your iPhone; there goes your email and texting, music, pictures, notes, including your next Uber ride. The same is true in the business world. Mobile applications can make our world more immediate and productive, but they also can introduce complication and security risk. In our world, Internet Usage policies, Sandboxing of your data versus your company’s, Bring Your Own Device policies, among other issues, are at the forefront of what organizations are dealing with today because of their increased dependency on technology. Learn more about masterIT...
Do any of these look familiar? If so, contact us today:
• "I'm confused about my IT spending and the result I'm getting"
• "My current IT provider is over promising and under delivering"
• “I’m fed up with my IT solution”
• “I run the rest of my business like a business. It’s time to run IT like a business”
• "The way we used to handle IT no longer works for us"
• "My IT guy just left. What do I do now?"
• "I want to hear another perspective on our IT issues"
• "I have no idea where we're headed in the future with our IT"
• "Is the cloud right for our situation/needs?"
• "Our IT is so messed up, I don't know where to begin"
• "I’m tired of the peaks and valleys in my IT spend"
• "I'm not sure my current IT provider is doing everything right"
Here's what our clients say:
Who we are
masterIT serves mid-south organizations with 20-500 employees. We help them leverage technology to be their market leaders.
If you're ready for a better IT outcome, contact us to start a conversation.